It can be very difficult to achieve any kind of rating as a web designer. And don’t let a rating fool you either. I mean, I’m very happy to be labeled a Top web designer by Thumbtack, such a large corporation, but in reality, it’s just an automated process. I just happen to have done a great job filling out all that information on Thumbtacks website.
I may have a top rating with them, but it doesn’t mean I’m the best web designer in Spokane. There are many great web designers from Spokane and each of them all have their own styles and own skills that set them apart from others.
There are also web designers out there who try to pose as good designers because just about anybody can make a website and say they are a “web designer” and I’ve seen many of them in Spokane and beyond. Steer clear of them or you could be paying for a new website design, twice.
What really makes a TOP web designer?
- Someone who LISTENS and is easy to talk with
- A designer that is very educated in marketing, design, development and SEO
- Someone who is able to execute your vision and build your business
- A designer that is committed to excellence
- And of course, someone who is awesome at web designing and development, like me 🙂